Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prayer for Finances


Prayer for Finances


Life isn't about how to
survive the storm, but
how to dance in the rain.




Heavenly Father,
most Gracious and Loving God,
I pray to you that you
Abundantly bless my family and me.
I know that you recognize,
that a Family is more than just a
mother, father, sister , brother, husband and Wife,
but all who believe and trust in You.


GOD, I send up a prayer request for
financial blessing for not only the
Person who sent this to me,
but for me and all that
I have forwarded
This message on to.
And that the power of joined prayer
by those who Believe and trust in you
is more powerful than anything.!
I thank you in Advance
for your blessings.
God, deliver the person
reading this right
Now from debt and debt burdens.
Release your Godly wisdom
that I may be a good steward over all
that you Have given me GOD,
for I know how wonderful and mighty
you are and how
If we just obey you and walk
in your word and have the faith
of a Mustard seed
that you will pour out blessings.
I thank you now Lord for
The recent blessings
I have received and for
the blessings yet to come,
Because I know you are not
done with me yet.
In Jesus name Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment